Craigslist is fair game to anyone and everyone. This means that just about everything you can think of has probably already been put up for sale. Sometimes it’s a good find, sometimes it’s bad, and sometimes it’s just plain ugly.
Here are some No-Nos to keep in mind to keep your posting on the good track:
1. First and foremost, proofread your post!
2. Even if you’re desperate, one posting per minute should suffice
4. DON’T YELL AT YOUR POTENTIAL BUYERS
5. Make sure to sell your items in the CORRECT category (Ex. these items are NOT furniture)
6. Mark your location accurately – and in the right state
7. Feel free to take advantage of the description text box and type whole words
Now that you know what not to do, learn what you should do instead by learning how to craft a standout Craigslist post.
Dolly helps you move on your schedule and at an affordable price. Book now and see the difference: https://dolly.com.