Dolly's mission is to create freedom: of choice, of time, and from worry. We do this today by building and operating the top marketplace connecting customers who need help lifting, loading, and transporting big and bulky items with local pickup truck owners who can help them. We put the customer in control of their experience – when and how a pick up/delivery happens, how much help they need, total visibility into what is actually going on in real-time – all wrapped in an incredible customer experience.
About the Role
One fast-growing area of our business is that which comes from partnerships – with local and national retailers, property managers, local businesses, and any other professional organization whose customers or employees might need our services on a regular basis. As a Partnership Manager in San Diego, you will join the Dolly business development team in pursuit of new partners, new sources of partnership business, and growth from the well-established foundation of existing partners. You will help us build the process and toolkit that will continue exponential growth and run experiments to unlock new ideas and sources of growth. You will represent Dolly in the San Diego market and help to build partnerships locally that produce meaningful business as well as build upon opportunities nationally. You will work with an incredible team of operations, technical, marketing, and business development professionals distributed across Dolly's active business regions.
What You'll Do
- Flawlessly execute partner roll-outs to the delight of customers and partners.
- Prospect new partners and help them tell their customers about Dolly.
- Cultivate positive, strong, ongoing relationships with current partners to grow volume and maintain the partnership.
- Run experiments to find new and more effective ways of helping partners sign on and grow Dolly volume.
- Be actively involved in experiments, operations, and other needs in-market that lead to a strong partner business.
- Occasionally assist in local execution of Helper recruiting and marketing efforts.
- Help to build out and grow other expansion markets in the area, as the region develops.
- Report data and results to team and partners, use data to identify new opportunities.
Who You Are
- Inspired by the Dolly mission and love talking about it.
- Scrappy, independent, and results-driven.
- Driven to provide excellent customer experiences and service.
- Fast learner.
- Able to thrive in a geographically-dispersed team.
- Comfortable with data and metrics and gaining insights from lightweight analysis.
- Love to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to achieve results.
- Able to manage many relationships and projects at once without jeopardizing quality.
- Bonus if you have sales, account management, and/or logistics experience.
Interested? Email us at hireme[at]dolly.com with your resume and a few words about why you think you'd be a great fit.