Expansion Program Manager
Started in 2014, Dolly is one of Seattle's fastest growing consumer service start-ups. On the surface, Dolly connects people who have moving and delivery needs with local truck owners who want to do the lifting, loading, and transporting for them. Optimized for convenience, ease of use and customer service, Dolly is raising the bar and aims to be the household brand name that consumers turn to for their moving and delivery needs - "just Dolly it". You can read more about the company here and how customers rave about Dolly here.
About the Role
Dolly is on a quest to bring the Dolly service to more customers and partners. To establish requirements, research and suggest solutions, coordinate teams of subject matter experts, measure progress and effectiveness, drive toward opportunities, and ensure success through multiple phases of expansion, Dolly is looking to add a Program Manager to the team. In this role, you'll partner with each of our functional teams to manage the end-to-end expansion program. This role will report to the COO.
What You'll Do
- Research and identify opportunities and solutions
- Build out requirements and manage decision criteria
- Manage the end-to-end project plan, launch milestones, blockers, risks, and path to green
- Track programs against schedule and budget, report out to leadership and full team as needed
- Coordinate the team to ensure successful, on-time expansion launches; ensure stakeholders are aligned on deliverables by communicating effectively and transparently, identifying needs and paths to achieve
- Report progress, establish and report KPIs, establish post-launch success plans and drive to results
Who You Are
- Organized and detail oriented - capable of managing many concurrent workstreams
- Creative - able to find scrappy, clever, and innovative ways to accomplish a lot with a little
- Understands and loves technology - able to work with technical resources, understand systems and integrations, able to work through challenges and solve problems with a technical team
- Thrives on data - comfortable developing and reporting out on KPIs
- Incredible communicator - able to effectively communicate across teams and talents
- Influencer - Able to drive results in cross-functional teams without direct authority and help everyone be successful together
- Takes initiative - dives in and seeks out opportunities, contributes wherever is needed, fast learner and not afraid to try new things
- Preference for prior project, program, or product manager experience
Interested? Email us at hireme[at]dolly.com with your resume and a few words about why you think you'd be a great fit.