Customer Success Specialist
Part Time & Weekends
As we continue to grow our operations, Dolly is looking for an awesome support associate to join our family! You will be working out of our Seattle office as the voice of Dolly, fielding real-time calls, text messages, and emails from Dolly "Helpers" and customers. You'll also be assisting with the recruiting and onboarding of new Helpers and a few additional operational tasks. You'll typically be working 15-25 hours/week, with available shifts 7 days a week. Bonus: we'd love to find people that can grow into bigger roles as we continue to expand.
You are friendly, unflappable, patient, and reliable. You are smartphone savvy and feel comfortable troubleshooting live on the phone to help diagnose and resolve problems. You can stay calm and think creatively to resolve difficult situations. You love making people happy, and are motivated to go above and beyond to make sure every Dolly user has a great experience.
- Create an exceptional customer service experience for Dolly users
- Provide friendly, timely support to Dolly Helpers and customers via phone, email and text
- Troubleshoot user problems with the Dolly app
- Exercise judgment to decide when support calls require escalation
- Make recommendations based on feature requests and bugs reported by users
- Assist with onboarding of new Helpers
- Prefer bachelor's degree or equivalent, but will accept applicants without
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or customer service a plus but not mandatory
- Bonus points for: Sense of humor and a passion for startups, management, ping pong, internet mobile technology, and social networking
- Strong customer service and communication skills (via phone, email, and in person)
- Extremely dependable, punctual, and manage your time well
- High level of comfort and familiarity with smartphone applications (iPhone and Android)
- Good attention to detail, critical thinking, and writing skills
- Ability to quickly learn web-based user support applications
- Ability to multi-task and switch into different modes during the workday/week
Job type: Part Time (15+ hrs a week) to Full Time
Salary: $15-$16.50 DOE
Interested? Email us at hireme[at]dolly.com with your resume and a quick summary of why you want to work at Dolly and why we should hire you.