Helper Recruiting Administrator
Dolly's mission is to create freedom: of choice, of time, and from worry. We do this today by building and operating the top marketplace connecting customers who need help lifting, loading, and transporting big and bulky items with local pickup truck owners who can help them. We put the customer in control of their experience – when and how a pick up/delivery happens, how much help they need, total visibility into what is actually going on in real-time – all wrapped in an incredible customer experience.
About the Role
We’re looking for someone to join our Helper recruiting team. As Helper Recruiting Administrator, you’ll primarily be providing administrative support to help facilitate and improve the onboarding and communication with Helpers on our platform. You’ll be writing emails, updating training, posting ads, and owning other administrative tasks to support Helper recruiting. This position starts at $16 an hour and will be 40 hours a week with a variable schedule, some weekend work will be needed. Bonus: We’d love to find people that can grow into bigger roles as we continue to expand.
What You'll Do
- Administrative support of Helper recruiting team and programs.
- Ensure that Helpers are actively being recruited in order to support the growth of the business across all markets.
- Support and facilitate data analysis and process improvements.
- Regularly move new Helpers through onboarding process (verifying background checks and other documentation, maintaining and updating Helper training) and identifying candidates stuck in the pipeline so that you can take action to help them overcome whatever hurdle is holding them back.
- Strong customer service and communication skills (via phone, email, and in person).
- Extremely dependable, punctual, and manage your time well.
- Good attention to detail, critical thinking, and writing skills.
- High level of comfort and familiarity with smartphone applications.
- Ability to multi-task and switch into different modes during the workday/week.
Job type: Full Time
Interested? Email us at hireme[at]dolly.com with your resume and a few words about why you think you'd be a great fit.