How Dolly is responding to COVID-19
To our valued customers,
Amidst the disruption and uncertainty related to COVID-19, please be assured that Dolly and our Helpers are here to help. There is still a lot of uncertainty on how to slow the spread of COVID-19 with new state and federal government directives coming out daily. We are closely following health authority guidance while responsibly serving customers that need a service like Dolly during this difficult time.
Dolly has always been in the business of providing a best in class moving and delivery service, with a focus on customer safety. Here is what that looks like in our new COVID-19 world:
- Communicate with your Helpers before they arrive for the task. Use the messaging feature in our app to provide as much information upfront as a way to decrease time spent together and unnecessary interactions.
- Avoid skin to skin contact and respectfully keep distance from each other.
- We’ve asked our Helpers to wear work gloves at all times and disinfect their tools, supplies, and moving equipment daily.
- We ask that both customers and Helpers use hand sanitizer and/or wash hands before and after each Dolly.
- If you are sick or showing symptoms, do not book a Dolly. We’ve asked the same of our Helpers.
- Lastly, if you are worried about your health and safety, get to a safe space and call our support team.
No Contact Service Now Available
In addition to these new safety protocols, we’ve created a new service level called No Contact Service in response to COVID-19. This new service level allows us to responsibly protect our Helpers and serve customers, while maximizing safety.
Here's how No Contact Service works:
- After entering your moving and delivery details, Dolly will provide you a guaranteed price.
- On the price screen you’ll see two options: Standard Service and No Contact Service.
- If you choose No Contact Service, your Helpers will load, transport, and drop off in a pre-arranged location outside of the home, like a garage, porch, or building lobby.
We greatly appreciate your professionalism and patience during this time, and know that the health and safety of our customers and Helpers is a top priority.
Thank you for trusting Dolly, and be safe.
- Team Dolly